- Blood tests reveal that the Coronavirus COVID-19 originated before September 2019 and China knew and hid its origins
- Democratic elites are promoting a class system based on race and gender and sexual orientation
- With Joe Biden we get fascism: the collusion of government and corporatism
- The mainstream media and the Democratic Party and the intelligence agencies and the tech monopolies are your enemies. Like fascists they are misleading you with propaganda so that you will obey.
- Glenn Greenwald says that the Democratic Party, NSA, CIA, Neocons, Silicon Valley, Wall Street, mainstream media have united to impose an authoritarian government of censorship and suppression of information
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
The mainstream media and the Democratic Party and the intelligence agencies and the tech monopolies are your enemies. Like fascists they are misleading you with propaganda so that you will obey.
Tucker Carlson: Hunter Biden scandal shows media collusion with powerful is the real threat to America When journalists strike secret alliances with the very people they’re supposed to be holding accountable, we are in deep trouble. Editor’s Note: This … Continue reading
Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden emerged to speak to a local news station in Milwaukee. I haven’t heard much from him recently. He said virtually nothing about that New York post series about his son’s laptop and the emails on it … Continue reading
Antifa Black Lives Matter is a totalitarian political movement to overthrow a capitalistic free market and free society
Tucker: Why mobs are tearing down America’s monuments On Monday, a mob attempted to knock down a statue of Andrew Jackson. They spray-painted the base, trying to knock the statue down. In large letters, you can see it says “killer” … Continue reading
Republicans run in fear while Democrats cheer as Antifa and black anarchists destroy America and its heritage
Black Lives Matter is now more popular than the president of the United States — and not slightly more popular than the president, much more popular. A survey this week by Rasmussen, a right-leaning pollster, found that 62 percent of … Continue reading